- Certified Relocation Specialist for both Buyers and Sellers
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Full time licensed professional Realtor, who utilizes all the available and up to date software and technology.
- It is really important to me that I do my best for each and every client. Whether they are buying or selling. I want my client to know I am really there for them and willing to go the extra mile.
- Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR)- designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- A certified Interior Designer, by the Kentucky Board of Architects.
- With a strong background in programming, I am able to quickly identify and analyze the needs and goals of my clients.
- Offer staging ideas. In todays market, it is important to showcase a home in the best possible way. It is amazing how simply moving furniture or accessories around can open up a room.
- Customized Relocation Kits available upon request.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (GLAR)
- Member of Kentucky Association of Realtors (KAR)
- Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Experienced Negotiator
- Experienced Agent, coming from a family who is very involved in Real Estate. My mother and partner is Cindy Waterman. Her husband, David Waterman, is an appraiser and real estate broker. My brother is an appraiser, and his wife is a real estate attorney.
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Seller Representative
- Condo/Patio Homes
- New Construction
- Louisville and Surrounding Counties
Specialties: Custom Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement