Whether Buying or Selling, I would love to help you to navigate the ever-changing Real Estate Market to find the RIGHT home or purchaser for you. Contact me and let's get started!
· Having lived in Oldham County for over 25 years and in the Louisville area for many years before that, I have a firsthand knowledge of the benefits of living in this area.
· I have many years of Sales and Marketing Experience to draw from to helping you to buy or sell your home quickly.
· My ultimate goal will always be to treat everyone I work with the utmost honesty, integrity and kindness.
· I Am a Buyer's Agent. This Means That I Will Seek To Understand Your Needs, As A Buyer, And Diligently Act For Your Best Interest.
· I Am Also A Seller's Agent . This Means That I Will Endeavor To Use The Latest Technology And Networking Strategies To Aggressively Market Your Home While Always Keeping Your Best Interest At Heart Too.
· Many Years of Sales and Marketing Experience in a variety of areas
· A Strong Knowledge of the Jefferson (Louisville Area) / Oldham County Area
· The Ability To Truly Listen To My Clients And Help Them To Find The Right Home For Them
· Licensed Real Estate Associate / Agent
· Member Of The National Association Of Realtors.
· Member Of The Kentucky Association Of Realtors
· Member Of The Greater Louisville Association Of Realtors
· Graduate Of The Weikel School Of Real Estate
· BSBA in Management From The University Of Louisville School Of Business
· M. ED. In Educational Psychology And Counseling From The University Of Louisville School Of Education
· Previously Served As The Associate Director Of Admissions & Recruitment For The University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
· Previous Medical Sales Representative For Carsten's Health Industries
· Past President Of The Oldham County High School PTSA And Torch Award Recipient (volunteer Of The Year)
|6507 Jacob Dr|
Westport, KY 40077
|4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 3,803 SqFt||$395,000|