HSA Home Warranty Protection Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. has partnered with HSA Home Warranty to offer comprehensive and affordable home warranty coverage, with customer service that is second to none. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, HSA’s home warranty plan can provide you with valuable coverage on the mechanical systems and many of the appliances in our home. Mechanical failures happen when you least expect it. Unfortunately, no one can predict when a system or appliance will break down. What you can do is be better prepared for system failures -- be sure you have the coverage you need if that time comes and the peace of mind protection brings, even if it never does. HSA Home Warranty also offers the convenience of one source for most repairs, saving you time and money.
What is a home warranty? The home warranty is a service contract that protects you from the high cost of unexpected failures to the mechanical systems and appliances in your home by helping to pay for the repair or replacement of covered items that break down due to normal wear and tear.
Benefits for the Seller
Benefits for the Buyer
- Coverage while your home is on the market. This means if something goes wrong, you can continue to concentrate your efforts on selling your home instead of worrying about repairs.
- A powerful marketing tool. Gives you a competitive advantage over other homes on the market.
- Help prevent post-sale disputes. If an unexpected failure occurs in the home after the sale, the buyer will turn to HSA to solve the problem.
Remove the worry and inconvenience of dealing with unexpected home repairs. With HSA Home Warranty, you get reliable protection backed by exceptional service. Ask your REALTOR® about HSA today!
- The comfort of being protected. Any time you move into a new home, there can be many expenses to cover. Take comfort in the fact that repairs to a covered system or appliance won’t be one of them.
- Convenience. HSA provides the convenience of one source for most repairs so you don’t have to worry about calling different vendors for estimates and repairs. You simply contact HSA.
- Reliable service, 24-7. Quality service is just a call or click away. HSA provides fast,friendly service through our toll free customer care number or online through our easy-to-use service request system.