The requirements for a Kentucky real estate license include:
- Be 18 years of age;
- Have attained a high school diploma or GED;
- Completed all real estate pre-license courses prior to taking the real estate examination;
- Complete FBI criminal background check; and
- Must apply within sixty (60) days of passing their exam.
All applicants must also:
- Have completed either six (6) credit hours in real estate courses from an accredited college or ninety-six (96) classroom hours in real estate classes from an approved proprietary school; and
- Take and pass the Kentucky Sales Associate exam.
For more information, visit the Kentucky Real Estate Commission’s website.